Search

Economic Woes And Financial Foes – AAW 149

Economic Woes And Financial Foes – AAW 149

Welcome to An American Warning Radio / Podcast #149 Economic Woes And Financial Foes

An American Warning Radio / Podcast

Thanks for joining us! - Find us on Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Youtube, and Amazon!  

Share it with your friends. | Open Player in New Window

On today’s podcast we’ll discuss the following:

▶ What’s the difference between a Constitutionalist and Gang Banger? The gang banger fights for what he believes in. Sucks to hear right? But isn’t it true? I’m going to talk about a video I posted showing cops driving away from gang bangers shooting off their guns, doing donuts in the street, throwing bottles at cop cars and kicking cop cars. The cops do nothing because they are outnumbered. I’m going to talk about it for a bit.

▶ The economic situation is not looking good. There is 81% chance of hitting a worse recession than the last and the other 19% hinges on things we probably don’t have options for. This is not looking good by any stretch and the big banks are starting to sound the alarm. We’ll discuss.

▶ Putin is amassing more troops along Turkey’s border, Saudi is sending planes to Turkey, the US, Britain, and other friendlies are already there. Meanwhile, Turkey is threatening more aggression, Iran is paying for terrorists, and ISIS is still doing whatever it wants to do. How do you think this is going to play out? We’ll discuss this as well as some of the latest developments over near China.

This and so much more!!!

▶ Share the links, tell a friend, be a part of the solution.

Need some links?

Main Website: An American Warning – http://www.anamericanwarning.com/
The Book – RELOADED: An American Warning – http://amzn.to/1QaFnrD
An American Warning Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AnAmericanWarningTV

NOW ON iTunes!!! – http://goo.gl/UJKGUe
NOW ON PlayerFM – http://goo.gl/69x9eU
NOW ON Mixlr – http://goo.gl/JXFtA9
NOW ON Podcast Directory – http://goo.gl/TClurC
NOW ON Stitcher – http://goo.gl/0f6c8H

An American Warning Radio / Podcast – news and information in the context in which you need it.

Also, be sure to join us on Facebook, Google + and Twitter!

David Robertson

Written by 

David holds a Master’s of Science in Leadership. He also graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in both Strategic Leadership and Security Management. Additionally, he boasts certificates in Operational Leadership, Homeland Security and Active Shooter Scenarios as well additional training in similar disciplines.

Related posts

One thought on “Economic Woes And Financial Foes – AAW 149

  1. I saw that video from Oakland. Crazy that the cops ran away.

Comments are closed.

More in Podcasts
Liberal Hypocrisy

Welcome to An American Warning Radio / Podcast #148 Liberal Hypocrisy On today's podcast we'll discuss the following: ▶ What...

Close